Friday, May 30, 2008

You Have To Try To Be That Bad




So, I won't be going back to the Starbucks at Civic Center and Lake Mead. Totally retarculous. Even though I was the only person in line, it took about 45 minutes to make 7 drinks. Did I mention I was over an hour late to work? Awesome.

Here's the deal. They messed up two: using 2% rather than NF milk and spilling one after she picked it up by the lid. Then, they put paper stickers on the cups which melted and fell into the drinks when they simultaneously and immediately fell over in the big box they were served in.

Big box?? Oh yeah, they were out of drink holders and gave me a box with juuuuust enough room for all the drinks to fall over at once. Again, awesome. Oh yeah, keep in mind that the surliness level of the "I'm a political science major" baristas was also awesome.

So, you might be wondering what kind of a discount or coupons I received from the manager for this display of retarculouness in aspects of this fustercluck. But, you'd be wrong. Oh no, I got a less than sincere apology and a little eye roll.

Here's what kills me. When I walk into that Starbucks it always seems to be a problem when you order more than one drink. If I were ever going to go back, I'd order a steak. tee hee

Thanks for reading the rant! I feel better already....aaahhhhh.