Friday, May 30, 2008

Already Addicted

Here's a picture of me with it. or not. awesome.

My friend Claudia let me borrow her Bodybugg from 24 hour fitness. It's a little plastic monitoring device on a velcro strap. You put it on your arm and it magically measures the calories you burn and the steps you take. It comes with this great software that will help you calculate precisely how many calories you burn versus how many you take in.


It is soooooo great. I am constantly downloading the information to see how I'm doing. It totally appeals to the OCD part of me. By the end of the weekend I will know exactly how many steps it takes to get from the fridge to the couch. AWESOME! I love it so much. I don't think I can give it back!!


Claudia, just try and yank it out of my cold dead hand!!!

No comments: