Thursday, January 1, 2009

Halfway Back

I'm back from my Chicagoland vacation. I got in last night at 10--about 4 hours late. I would like to thank our friends at United who were so slow updating their website for the delay that I got to spend all 4 of those hours in crowded O'Hare. Most of that time next to the gate for a similarly delayed flight to Orlando.

In case you have not had the privilege of being next to a gate for an Orlando flight, just stop and think for a second. Who goes to Orlando? Families. Specifically, families with tired and grumpy children who like to cry and throw tantrums. Imagine a whoooole lot of tantrum kids and you can just imagine.

The worst part is that I'm battling a cold too. My ears have not cleared yet and I'm brewing 2 nasty ear infections. I've had so many ear infections in my life, I can pretty much tell...

Anyway, I love you all but you'll have to forgive me if I'm not all the way back yet. Hope your New Year's celebration was drinky-drinky filled fun.

No comments: