Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Holy Beyonce Nipples, Inaugural Fashion Goes Awry

Like many of you, I have been looking forward today for some time. Sweet regime change at last! With such a dashing new couple in the White House and the support of so many celebrities, I was looking forward to all the great fashion.

Retarculous nation, we were let down. I am begging some gay dudes to fly to Washington straighten this mess out.

Imagine, you literally have your pick of any designer on the planet to make custom outfits for you. You can pick absolutely anything, so you go with:

1. A dress and matching coat made out of your Grandma's old couch. I appreciate the attempt to use a cheerful color, but it is not flattering for such a pretty lady:







2. A busted wedding gown with sparkly-scrunchy flowers. sigh.

As the New York Times described it: "For Tuesday night’s round of balls, she chose a fluffy, many-layered gown by a 26-year-old designer named Jason Wu. The dress had a one-shoulder strap and was flecked with organza flowers and crystals."

When have the adjectives "fluffy" "many-layered" "flecked with organza flowers and crystals" ever been used to describe a beautiful dress? Um, never.







Here's what kills me. She has worn some great outfits to other inaugural events, like these gems:





Unfortunately, inauguration fever is spreading. Beyonce was elected to sing "At Last" as the first dance song with a completely see-through top. Oh yeah, the headlights were on. I couldn't find a picture, but here's a video. See also picture #14 in this slideshow.





By the way, did anyone tell the Neighborhood Ball organizers that Etta James is still alive? Why couldn't she sing her own damn song? You probably could have convinced her to do it in a see-through top too. hot.

Hopefully this situation will resolve itself. By that, I mean Michelle Obama, not Beyonce. She's hopeless. retarculous.

4 comments:

Cladeedah said...

I almost blogged this exact same thing. Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Michelle's clothing choices.

SDM said...

I reluctantly agree. :( So sad. I still love them though.

Bethany said...

I do too. I hope you appreciate the extra Beyonce pictures I put up. Boy oh boy.

At least Obama is closing Guantanamo so I'm willing to forgive a lot for that.

best said...

WoW :)
I just found Beyonce Nude Video 2010 FREE

> > > Beyonce Oops.

> > > Beyonce Nude.

> > > Beyonce Naked.

good quality...