Monday, January 5, 2009

Skanks on a Bus--Your New Favorite Show

I am re-enjoying the first episode of the latest and greatest genius creation on VH1, Rock of Love Bus Tour. Oooooh yeah.

You may have caught episodes of the previous 2 seasons featuring Bret Michaels and a bevy of dirty whores competing for his attention. The girls are so unabashedly skanky they do all sorts of rank stuff--things lesser gals never even consider.

Well, this year VH1 decided to change the formula and put the ladies on a bus that follows our friend Bret at his shows. During the first show (and before they even meet him), they join him on stage where several of them hump each other and make out. awesome. In general, they get drunk and let the drama evolve. again, awesome.

Unfortunately, my favorite hot tranny mess already got the axe: Nikki/DJ Lady Tribe. This chick was so drunk that she actually took a shot from one of the other girls' gentle parts. Seriously. I am not making it up. It's toward the end of the video. Watch it all the way through. It's totally worth it.




Enjoy the hotness and tune in every Sunday night for the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Cladeedah said...

You forgot to mention the puke-kiss and the choke-out! I swear, that was the best season opener of anything I've ever seen ever. Who takes a shot from a vag on national TV? Seriously!

Bethany said...

I agree--it's just too hard to pick between the many highlights of that quality program. I tried to friend your friend Brittaney but she ignored my request. sad.