Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Love Beer



I have been trying to fight my white trash heritage by drinking of-so-fancy mixed drinks and learning all about wine. You know what? I keep being dragged into the tractor beam that is the tastiness of beer. Oh, sweet beer, I love you.

Why did I ever try to resist? Unlike some people, I loooove the taste of alcohol. All of the other effects are just icing on the cake. I must confess, I love me some beer. Tequila, we'll always be friends. Red wine, you've helped me out in many a social occasion. I must say that my one true love is beer. Pale ale, belgian, microwbrew, I love you! Just give me that frosty bottle.

I feel much better now that I've gotten that off my chest. Does anyone have a favorite beverage or snack food that they hide from the world? I need to know. I'm tipping my Blue Moon to you right now. Cheers!

No comments: