Friday, September 5, 2008

Big Flaming Disaster


Like always, I have to learn my life lessons the hard way. I have not been so good about going to my Weight Watchers meetings so I went on Wednesday to face the music....I was up 4.2 pounds....oops. We had a substitute leader and she asked me if I had been on vacation. I told her I had been on a diet vacation. We had a laugh and then I slinked to the table to sit there during the meeting without bursting into tears.

Okay, so I have learned that I cannot play hooky. I need to get back on the wagon hardcore! I have to tell you that once you get off the diet path, it is hard to get back on it. Honestly, I feel like I have to completely start over.

I would appreciate any positive diet vibes that you can send my way, bitches!

2 comments:

jesse said...

Who needs weight watchers when you can do 36 crunches?

Bethany said...

Can you do 36 crunches? I don't think I can.