Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Cookie Bake-a-Thon




Every year I like to make Christmas cookies. I give them to friends and neighbors and take some big plates into work. It's getting to be that time of year, so I need to start planning what I want to make.

I always make sugar cookies but everything else is up for grabs. I made gingerbread cookies last year which turned out well. My husband bought me a cookie press so I may do some butter cookies too.

I was wondering if anybody out there has any suggestions on old favorites that I should make. I like to bake from scratch so basically nothing is too hard or detailed. What can I say? I'm an overachiever. I'll take your suggestions for about a week or so and then I have to get down to serious planning. Thanks, guys!

1 comment:

Cladeedah said...

I like sugar cookies with white frosting and nonpareilles sprinkles. I also like peanut butter cookies and oatmeal raision cookies, and anything made with Bethany's love!