Monday, November 17, 2008

Proctor and Gamble Saver


I have to confess that I like clipping coupons. I am a bargain shopper at heart. There are tons of websites and blogs devoted to coupons and deals but the problem is that most of the deals only apply in certain regions. A great example is that there are no stores in Las Vegas that offer double coupons. None!

You may have experienced similar frustration so I thought I would share a little secret: the P&G Saver. The P&G Saver is a monthly newspaper insert in the first Sunday of the month. If that Sunday is a holiday weekend, then it is the following weekend.

Not impressed, yet? Think about all the P&G products in your house: Tide, Colgate, Cascade, Pampers, Charmin, Oil of Olay, Bounty, Febreze, Folgers, Crest, Iams, Pringles...the list goes on and on. You're probably surrounded by P&G stuff.

Here's the plan: on December 7, by the newpaper or steal it from your job on Monday morning. The P&G saver is its own little booklet in the section with the other coupons. You'll be surprised how much money you'll save on stuff you buy all the time. You can thank me later.

No comments: