Thursday, November 20, 2008

Victory at the Scales

You may have noticed that I have been suspiciously quiet about Weight Watchers the past month or so. To make a long story short, I was close to abandoning ship. I had gained back some of the 35+ pounds I lost...bummer. I decided to buckle down and push away from the table.

Guess what? I'm proud to say that at yesterday's weigh-in, I was down .8 pounds. It's a huge relief to be headed in the right direction again. Thanksgiving will be tough next week, but I'm not going to let another lapse become a collapse.



As a side note, I've switched over to Weight Watchers' core plan. Basically, you can eat all you want from a list of approved foods. In addition, you have 35 flex points for things off the list. The list includes everything you would think--fruit, veggies, lean meat, legumes, whole grain. You know, the stuff you know you should be eating instead of margaritas and doritos. dee-licious.

No comments: