Sunday, August 3, 2008

2 Cool 4 Words

I've been seeing a lot of vanity plates lately--usually on crappy,

cheap cars too. One of my neighbors has a little white Dodge Neon with the plate "HOTN3SS" that I must admit cracks me up when I see it. I do give a silent thumbs up to people who put filthy or juvenile things on their car--it's just so inappropriate that I can't stop myself from loving it. I also saw a black Honda Civic with spinners, huge spoiler and the license plate "LUVBETH". I got a picture on my cell phone, but I'm not sure how to get it onto this page. What numbskull thought that he would impress his girlfriend by putting her name on the license plate? (other than me) I guess it's easier to fix than a tattoo... Sometimes, I just don't get what they are trying to say on the license plate. I tried to find a picture, so I picked the chick holding


the "EN PWANT" plate. huh?? Maybe they are just so simple, I'm overthinking it, but sometimes they must be inside jokes.
Why would you do that, people?


The other category are people who are waaaay too into their hobbies. I was behind a huge red Ford truck "NASCARFN" last week on I-15. There are also the people who love, love, love their cat, dog or Luke Skywalker just a little too much. See the totally hot red minivan with the "JEDI" plate below. If the van's a rockin'...I'm going to come and join you...awesome!


If you've got an awesome vanity plate, send me a picture and I'll post it.


2 comments:

Cladeedah said...

I gotta get you a picture of my badass JesseA

Bethany said...

I will definitely post a picture from my most loyal reader and commenter!