Thursday, July 31, 2008

Still on the Right Track

Good news, race fans. I weighed in yesterday and I'm still going down. I lost .6 pounds bringing my total weight loss with Weight Watchers to 18.4 pounds.

I stopped weighing myself when I was at my heaviest, but I estimate that I am down about 40 pounds in total. That translates roughly into 6 dress sizes!

I feel so much better about myself and the way I look. I even went and cut 4 inches off my hair as a little mini-makeover.

I still have a long way to go, but it is a nice feeling to know that I am finally making some real progress.

In the next few months, I am going to go through my closet and get rid of all my big clothes so that I am not even tempted to go back. I'm going to keep plugging away. Maybe the next time you see me, you won't even recognize me!

5 comments:

SDM said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Even though I've only known you for 2 months, I definitely notice a change! You look awesome.

Cladeedah said...

I'd do ya. If I wasn't already so gay for my house.

Bethany said...

I say we have a threesome in Claudia's new house. Oooooh yeah!

jesse said...

Ummm....... I live there.

jesse said...

That picture looks like a train wreck waiting to happen.