Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Try, Try Again

Today was weigh-in day at Weight Watchers. Well, it was an unmitigated disaster. I gained 5.8 pounds, which means I erased my fuzzy star. Luckily, they didn't ask for it back. Not to sound crazy, but I foolishly wore a suit without an undershirt so I had to weigh in with the jacket and the bodybugg on. I am telling myself that added about 3 pounds.

I also think that I'm paying for my chocolate cake party more than a week ago. I've noticed that it takes two weeks for my chickens to come home to roost (as Grandma always says). In my defense, the chocolate cake party was totally freakin' awesome. You wanna know why? Rocky road ice cream was also invited. Okay, I better stop now before I break out some more invitations.

On the positive side, I am back on track and ready to get on the straight and narrow. My goal is to get my second fuzzy star by the end of the month--that means 20 pounds. Wish me luck!

No comments: