Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lushies Unite!

I went to the grand opening of the LUSH store in Las Vegas on Saturday. It is in the fancy shops inside Mandalay Bay. I even have a VIP lanyard to show for it! They had a candy bar, martini station in a giant ice block and even Marilyn Monroe!

There was a long line of other supposed VIPs to get in, but it was worth it. I can finally get my hands on all the handmade, all natural body products I need. I used to order everything online, but since I really love their body butters, bath melts and soaps--I had to stop because they couldn't send them in the hot summer months. I also really like their bath bombs.
I got a bunch of goodies, including the Buffy the Backslide Slayer. The Buffy is an exfoliating body butter that has a light lavendar-lemon smell. It is so amazing! Usually exfoliators are horribly drying, but since this is made with both shea butter and cocoa butter, it really moisturizes. This will really help during summer-show-your-legs-season.

2 comments:

Cladeedah said...

I love my cute little bubble bar. Thanks Bethany!!!

Bethany said...

I'm so glad. We'll have to go shopping there one Friday after Jeri's class as a little reward.