Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Even Steven

As a quick update, I weighed in today and I was exactly the same weight. I have been consistently going down for the past 3 weeks and then fell off the wagon pretty hard over the weekend, eating wise. Luckily, I was good about keeping my physical activity up so it all came out in the wash.

I am really close to losing 20 pounds (down about 35-40 pounds overall) so I need to re-double my efforts to get my next fuzzy star. I appreciate any and all support you can give me. Thanks in advance, bitches!

2 comments:

Cladeedah said...

You know, I think I'm owed a fuzzy star that I never received. Well, not anymore I guess, since I've gained all my weight back. Today my scale reported 9 pounds up from 2 weeks ago! That better have all been my dinner and my clothes is all I gotta say.

Bethany said...

See? you were all worried for nothing. You are right where you want to be! All that unicorn riding sure paid off.