Thursday, July 10, 2008

We've Been Cruelly Tricked!

You may have noticed that the delay since my last post has been uncharacteristically long. Well, folks, we have been the victims of a double cross.

I have been having knee problems so sadly I was unable to witness the spectacular Lady Hector display in person last Monday. Two of my "friends" promised to give me allll the details the next day.

Well, on Tuesday they gave me all the details...plus one more. I have to admit, it was pretty funny. I wasn't sure how to handle it on my blog, so in the interest of fairness AND entertainment I created a poll. (see the right column of the blog) Vote on the element you think was the embellishment that they added to the story. I will reveal the detail next week.

Let's see if you guys can guess the truth...or whether you like Lady Hector at her Flashdance best....awesome.

No comments: