Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Goes Around Comes Around

So, after giving Lady Hector such a hard time about humping to the beat of her own drummer in the gym. Well, due to my ongoing knee issues, I will be forced to do modifications in Lady Hector's class because I can't do any squats or lunges until my knees get stronger.
That means that some smart know-it-all is snickering under her breath in the back of her breath about how I'm obviously a weirdo. Well, I guess I deserve that.
Be careful who you make fun of--they may put some kind of a curse on you.... soooo not awesome.


2 comments:

Cladeedah said...

I think you're on to something. I wonder what kind of brujeria spell lady Hector put on me.

Bethany said...

Tell me about it. Hopefully my knee will be feeling solid enough to attempt Shaun's class on Monday.

Lady Hector reunion!! YEAH!