Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Train's A' Comin'


Tomorrow is weigh in day at Weight Watchers. You know what that means--another nervous post full of hand wringing and second guessing. Today will be no different. I have been really good this week with my activity and up until today have been good with my food choices.


At lunch, my less-than-secretive poker face at lunch almost touched off a near riot amongst office co-workers about what was appropriate and not appropriate to say to me about my clearly not kids-size spaghetti and meatballs at Macaroni Grill. In the end, I think everything got worked out, but it was pretty awkward for several hours. I blame food!


I'll keep my fingers crossed that I get some quality poopage between now and noon tomorrow. As always, I'll let you know.

No comments: